Zapped! 1982 Movie - Random Users Review

Zapped!

1982

Main Cast

Synopsis

Barney Springboro and Peyton Nichols are fun-loving high school students working on a science project with white mice. When one of the mice begins to move food toward itself with out touching it, Barney finds he has accidentally discovered a formula for telekinetic powers. Now, how much trouble can a high school kid who can move things with just his mind get into? —John Vogel

User Review

This movie will blow your mind!

Please excuse my excessive fawning, but I would nominate "Zapped" for Movie of the Year, if I weren't nearly 20 years too late. Like thousands of American men, I first got hipped to the one-two comedy punch of Aames and Baio back in college when I briefly experimented with reruns of the hit comedy programme "Charles in Charge." I had heard about it when it during its prime-time run in the 1980's, but I was too square to check it out at the time. After the first episode "CiC" (which, by the way, was set in MY college town of New Brunswick, NJ!), I was hooked - and it's a habit that always needs a little more each time.Fortunately, "Zapped" delivers! I swear, you can watch this movie over and over and over, and you'll always catch something that you missed before. Like when Chachi and Lembeck use their psychic powers to get the girls. It's so funny because it's true! I worked on a similar project when I was in college, but the best that I could do was create a dream woman out of newspaper clippings (just kidding!!!). Also, Scatman Crothers gives the performance of his lifetime as Dexter Jones, remeniscent of his earlier portrayal of Dewey Stevens on "The Harlem Globetrotters on Gilligan's Island" of the year before. I think everyone should go out and rent - no, make that BUY -a copy of "Zapped" today - trust me, your life will never be the same!

Review By farnum

Your insight would be much appreciated ❤️

Comments

auto

amazon shop

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Beyond Movie - Random Users Review

Cloud Atlas Movie - Random Users Review