The Return Movie - Random Users Review

The Return

III

Director:

Main Cast

Synopsis

After the death of his father, a brilliant college student returns to his family home where he learns that the horrors from his childhood aren't as dead and gone as he once thought.

User Review

Finally, I've got what I wanted

I had sat down to watch The Return with great expectations as I was looking forward to it for more than two years. As a fan of the horror and thriller genre, I followed the project on social media from its birth.Now I can claim: I'm not disappointed at all!I've received everything I wanted to see: riddles, haunted house, ghost, characters I can sympathize with, and at the top of all it has the classic marks of filmmaking.The story is simple - as it has to be. The main character Rodger must find a way to get rid of the monster in his freshly inherited house. But there are small details that made it a bit more interesting for me. The pinwheel, for example. In the story the importance of that toy hasn't been explained and this fact made the film more enjoyable. I can use my own fantasy to find out what's the point of the pinwheel. I can rewatch the film again and again looking for clues and hardly noticeable secrets. That's good! I've missed this feature of films in the last decade (respect for the rare exceptions).I'm not an expert in filmmaking therefore I don't want to say anything about the technical aspects, like cinematography or directing. I enjoyed watching, that means the crew did their best.A few words about the actors... I'm fond of them! They proved that there is a talented young generation of artists who are able to raise attention without big tits and enormous biceps. They are great at showing emotions in their performance, they do the actor's real job: portraying a fictional character.I gave 9 stars of 10 due to that one scene I feel has been a mistake. I won't highlight it here because it's not important from the point of view of the story. In summary, The Return is a good movie and I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to see something other than glamorous crap.

Review By robsessed-18971

Your insight would be much appreciated ❤️

Comments

auto

amazon shop

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Beyond Movie - Random Users Review

Cloud Atlas Movie - Random Users Review