An animated action-comedy about an ordinary family who find themselves in the middle of their biggest family challenge yet...saving the world from the robot apocalypse. No big deal, right? It all starts when creative outsider Katie Mitchell is accepted into the film school of her dreams and is eager to leave home and find "her people," when her nature-loving dad insists on having the whole family drive her to school and bond during one last totally-not-awkward-or-forced road trip. But just when the trip can't get any worse, the family suddenly finds itself in the middle of the robot uprising. Everything from smart phones, to roombas, to evil Furbys are employed to capture every human on the planet. Now it's up to the Mitchells, including upbeat mom Linda, quirky little brother Aaron, their squishy pug, Monchi, and two friendly, but simple-minded robots to save humanity. —Netflix
User Review
Didn't know what to expect.
My daughters and I watch a movie every Saturday night before they go to bed, and we usually just pick one and I cross my fingers that I won't be miserable for 2 hours. This movie was an absolute PLEASANT surprise. Great modern story, great adult humor, and AMAZING animation. A great family movie that will keep you laughing and entertained the entire time. I didn't watch the trailer and I didn't even know who did the voices in it. Watch this movie, with or without kids, it's a great watch.
Thirty years after the events of the first film, a solitary Blade Runner named K discovers a long-buried secret that if it becomes public has the potential to plunge what's left of a decaying society into chaos. This discovery throws K (Gosling) into the difficult quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former Blade Runner gone missing for three decades. Review: It would be easy to accuse Hollywood of trying to exploit easy money by revisiting Ridley Scott's classic science fiction cult, "Blade Runner," 35 years after the 1982 original. What other motive would the film industry have to revisit this alternative world of dystopia, painted with neon glow? Except the opportunity to enrich, exploring yet another recognized brand? Like many, I was also waiting for another uninspired and derivative copy of the original; simplified and directed to mass consumption. Fortunately, my fears did not materialize. Blade Runner 2049 is a great and complex ...
Title: G.I. Joe: Retaliation Release:  2013 Imdb Rating:  5.8 Director Jon M. Chu , Writer Rhett Reese , Paul Wernick Cast Dwayne Johnson , Channing Tatum , Adrianne Palicki , Synopsis: The Joes re-team to prevent Cobra from achieving total world domination in this sequel that picks up shortly after the eve...
Comments
Post a Comment