Don't Breathe 2 Random User Review

 

Title: Don't Breathe 2

  • Release: 2021
  • Imdb Rating: 6.3
Director

Synopsis:

Hiding out for years in an isolated cabin, Norman Nordstrom has taken in and raised a young girl orphaned from a house fire. Their quiet existence is shattered when a group of kidnappers show up and take the girl, forcing Norman to leave his safe haven to save her.

User Review

An entertaining (but unnecessary) sequel

I love the first film, it was a huge surprise but I always thought this sequel was unnecessary and after I watched it I felt I was right.Don't Breathe 2 is enjoyable, interesting, has a couple of nice twists but didn't surprise me. There's a lack of tension because the "old man" looks to be immortal and everytime he's in danger, we know he's going to survive.I can divide it in two parts: even being enjoyable, the first half is quite predictable, but the second half is a thrilling and unexpected trip.I mean, this sequel isn't bad but also hasn't the ingredients that made Don't Breathe (2016) a surprisingly and intense film.

Review from the Imdb / Review by pedroquintaoo



Comments

auto

amazon shop

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Beyond Movie - Random Users Review

Cloud Atlas Movie - Random Users Review